- BFA(Photography & Visual Communications)., MFA(Photography & Media Communication)
- International Photography Awards (IPA) awarded HONORABLE MENTION in (Architecture Category, HISTORIC) for THE LEGENDARY TOMB in the year 2019, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Mono Visions Photography Awards awarded HONORABLE MENTION in Architecture Category in 3rd edition of Mono Visions Photography Awards for winning entry THE LEGENDARY TOMB in the year 2019, London, UK.
- Awarded Best Outgoing Student Gold Medal for BFA (Photography and Visual Communications, JNTU, CFA) at the convocation held in the year 2010.
- Awarded AP. Academy of Photography Gold Medal for BFA (Photography and Visual Communications, JNTU, CFA) at the convocation held in the year 2010.
- Awarded S.N. Achanta AP. State Academy of Photography Gold Medal for BFA (Photography and Visual Communications, JNTU, CFA) at the convocation held in the year 2010.
- Awarded Amichand Deendayal Gold Medal for BFA (Photography and Visual Communications, JNTU,CFA) at the convocation held in the year2010.
- Secured Third prize for participating in Elocution competition held in the year 2007 on the occasion of 117th Birthday Celebration of Dr B.R. Ambedkar.
- Awarded Asian Wildlife Foundation Award for Best Entry in Nature in Photography Competition & Exhibition organised by the department of Photography & Visual Communications on the occasion of World Photography Day held in the year 2006.
Conducted Photography workshop as a Guest Lecturer on September 24th 2019 & October 2nd 2019 for International Academy of Computer Graphics (IACG), Hyderabad for Multimedia Students.
Conducted a 6-day Photography workshop as a Guest Lecturer from February 2018 for RAMANAIDU FILM SCHOOL for Film making & Multimedia Students.
Conducted a 3-day Photography workshop as a Guest Lecturer in the month August 2017 for RAMANAIDU FILM SCHOOL, Film – making students. Covered various technical aspects like framing, composition, editing, chrome key and especially on “Light” for film – making
Participated in 3rdState Level Photography workshop conducted from 27th -29th Oct 2006 at Papikondalu, Khammam District by Khammam Photo Arts Organization.
Participated in the 24h IIPC International workshop and conference conducted from October 6th to 9th 2006, organized by Sun city Photographic Society, Jodhpur.
Participated in 6th A.P. State Level Photography Convention cum spot Competition held in the month of January 2005 at Karimnagar.
- Worked as a Team Lead for Photography Department for 1 year for Hamstech Institute, Hyderabad, Telangana, India till February 2021
- Worked as a Photographer for 5 Years 4 Months for Carnival Cruise lines, Miami, Florida, USA till December 2015.
- Worked as a Video Assistant for 4 months, Contract basis, Prasad Bharathi, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India till June 2010
- Worked as Executive Photographer for 8 months, Victory Electricals Limited, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India till February 2010.
- Worked as Assistant Photographer for 6 months, (Metro 6 Magazine) Media cube Marketing and Advertising PVT Limited, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India till May 2009.
- Project Work on the series (Mohammad Quli Qu tub Shah Tomb) Architectural Photography (Historic) as a part of MFA Curriculum 2019.
- Project work on Photo Fantasy (Animals from plants) as part of BFA Curriculum 2007. Works were mentioned in the Newspapers like Deccan Chronicle and Indian Express.
- Audio Visual Project work on Laser Soft Info Systems Ltd., Chennai, a company which believes in social justice and provides a high percentage of employment to the differently abled persons.