2018 K L University best teacher IQAC faculty in charge award, Andhra Pradesh, India.
2018 National Award Sanjeevdev Award, Konaseema Chitra Kala Parishath, Andhra Pradesh,India
2017 Pramodh kumar chuterjee national award, konaseema chitrakala Parishath, Andhra Pradesh, india.
2017 National Award, Dhuli Art & Craft – Bhubaneswar , Art & Craft Govt. of Orissa state, India
2015 Ambedkar Fellowship Award at Amalapuram Buddha vihar, Andhra Pradesh, India
2018 International award facilitation, Dhuli Art and Craft festival, Department of Fine arts, govt. of Orissa art and culture, Bhubaneswar.
2014 Guru Brahma Award, October 26th NTR Kala mandir , Hyderabad, Telangana , India.
Editor, Rambabu Muppidi, Vocational intermediate Education Computer Graphic and Animation, (CGA) Board of Andhra Pradesh 2019-2020, India. – IVC Course Code : 505 – part – 2 (CGA) – Inter , 2nd year Book
Rural art form Muggu (with special reference to Andhrapradesh) pg 46 to 54, ISSN, IJMER Volume: 9 issue12(2) – 2277-7881, Dec,2020. Link :http://ijmer.in/issues/volume9/volume9-issue12(1).aspx
Lace Handicraft – Narsapuram, Palakollu. (UGC care list group:1 journal under arts &humanities category ) pg. 90 to 95, Bhava veena vol.17- ISSN NO. 2456-4702
Kondapalli Toys: an insight in to the crafts and the Artisans of Andhra pradesh. pg 1 to 5, ISSN , IJMER Volume: 9 issue12 (7) IJMER- 2277-7881, Dec,2020, link: http://ijmer.in/issues/volume9/volume9-issue12(7).aspx
Visual Culture through Toys ( with reference to Etikoppaka toys) , pg no: 168-173 , IJRCS, ISSN NO 2456-6683, Jan ,2020 , link: https://heyzine.com/flip-book/bb0fde1186.html#page/30
Bobbili Veena: Musical instrument of Andhra pradesh , IJARESM , ISSN No: 2455-6211 Volume 10, Issue 1 (3), March – 2021. Link: http://ijmer.in/issues/volume10/volume10-issue1(3).aspx
Fashion Art and Design ,Yogi Vemana University, UGC WORKSHOP ,department of fine arts,.4th march 2014Year ,Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Smart village (Adarsha gram Activities,) Unnath Bharath Abhiyan, camp, Mylavaram Mandal, Dasulapaelem, Andhra Pradesh , 2018 year.
Warli art digitalization, E TV , Hyderabad, 21.11.2017
Handicrafts Etikoppaka Toys importance, All India Radio, Vijayawada, 28.7.2017
Handy Crafts Hastakalala pari rakshana, All India Radio, Vijayawada, 29.12.2017
International Virtual Conference 21 Media culture and society (Navrachana University, vadodara) – Visual Culture through Toys ( with reference to Etikoppaka toys) – India – International – 2021
MEMBER IN COMMITTEES
- 2018 Textbook Review committee member, Andhra Pradesh Vocational Intermediate Education Board2018, India
- IHC (journal in jstor) annual membership, Id.no: am-100 member, year 2020, international level.
- IRAJ (Institute of Research and Journals), IRAJ research forum (irf) irf 1200409 Member, year : 2020, international level
- NJB (National Jute Board) Ministry of Textile s Government of Andhra & Telangana Region) designation: Empanel Designer, Year 2018, National Level. India,
- B. Des (BOS) member in K L University, 2019, National Level.
- Artist Member in Department of Culture, Fine arts & Culture Member, 2009, State Level.
- Assistant Professor, K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, 2016 to 2021 year.
- Graphic Designer , Helix Technology Solution, Hyderabad, 2008 -2009 year
- Art and craft Teacher ,Surya High School , Andhra Pradesh, 2013 – 2015 year
- Art and craft Teacher , Bahratiya Vidya Bhavan, Andhra Pradesh, 2012 – 2013 year
- Artist , Srinu Arts , Andhra Pradesh, 1996 – 2002 year
- KL University IFR (Internal Funding Research project): Girl child welfare, Description: painting competition conducted to motto on care on girl child welfare, 2016
- KL University IFR (Internal Funding Research project): Child labour Awareness and education to all, description: poster designing and banner designing for varies concepts to media child labour awareness and education to all, 2017
- Samyak 2018 KL University internal project ,Description: painting competition conducted to world water day , department of fine arts.2018
- Smart villages Revolution project , Mylavaram Mandal 25 villages “ Beautification village (painting)” Government .Project UBS( Unnath Bhrath Abhiyan)20016 to 2020, KL University, Andhra Pradesh