Shaik Mohammad Ansari
- B.Tech(Mech), M.Tech(HVAC)
- Awarded ECBC (Energy Conservation Building Code) qualified professional certificate from ASCI (Administrative Staff College of India), Hyderabad.
- Prized by ISHRAE (Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) in the interactive session in the seminar on “Energy Conservation-A need of the Hour”, held in JNAFA University.
- Cash Award in Bhashyam Talent Test
- Silver medal in competitive exam from KPEIMA, Kurnool.
- More than 05 years
- Worked for about 4 years (from 1st July’14 to 30th June’18) in Al-Habeeb College of Engineering And Technology (JNTUH),as Asst.Prof (Ratified by JNTUH),Chevella, Hyderabad.
- Worked for about 2.5yrs (from 18th Sep’18 to 23rd Feb’21) in JNAFA University as Asst.Prof (Contract) in FSP department, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
- Quantitative Assessment of IAQ and HVAC performance in Administrative office building of Prajay Constructions at Hyderabad.
- Attended: 07
- Published a research paper titled “Quantitative Assessment of IAQ and HVAC performance in an office building at Hyderabad” in IJIRCT with ISSN: 2454-5988.
- Membership in IAENG (International Association of Engineers) with Membership Number: 197660.