- Bachelor in Architecture
- Masters in Interior Design
- Redefining the purpose of Tibetian Arts and Crafts in Interiors
(Paper published in JETIR August 2020, Volume 7, Issue 8)
- Workshop Attended in Laurie Baker Centre, Kerela. Worked for Laurie Baker Trophy from SPA-JNAFAU, NASA-2017
- Registered as practicing Architect in Council of Architecture with registration no CA/2019/117988
- Worked in Timsy Studios
2 years field experience in Residential projects, Interior designs of
Residences and Commercial Retail Shops.
- Minimalistic Design approach (less is more), Usage of Arts and crafts in Interiors, Building technologies to achieve Sustainable Design, Buddhist Art and Architecture, Space Planning , Vernacular Architecture, Transformation of Built forms.