Guddeti Sravya Sai
- M.Sc., (Ph.D)
- Qualified Andhra Pradesh State Lectureship Eligibility Test (APSET)-Dec 2020 conducted by Andhra University.
- First Rank Certificate in M.Sc Degree Examinations.
- Certificate of Merit & Appreciation awarded by Anti- Corruption Bureau Government of Andhra Pradesh for standing 1st in Essay writing competition conducted as a part of Anti-corruption week, 2014.
- A-Certificate was given by NCC Directorate, Andhra Pradesh, Secunderabad held on 2008 under the authority of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
- Award of Merit for proficiency in Science Exhibition on National Science Day Celebrations during the year 2007.
- No of International Publications – 2
- No of National Publications – 1
- No of Book Publications – 1
- No of Proceeding Volumes – 1
- No. of International Level Conferences- 3
- No. of National Level Conferences- 18
- No. of International Level Training Programmes- 2
- No. of National Level Training Programmes- 2
- International- 1,
- GIS Data Analyst on RIO-TINTO Project at INFOTECH- Cyient Technologies at Hyderabad.
- GIS and Remote Sensing Specialist at Geospatial and Environmental Solutions at Vizayanagaram.
- Research Fellow at AcSIR, CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad.
- Remote Sensing & GIS, Environmental Geochemistry, Hydrogeochemistry, Earth Sciences, Hydrogeology, Watershed Management