sreeramdas Dinesh Kumar
- B.Tech- ECE
- M.Tech- VLSI SYSTEM DESIGN
- Conducted a webinar on ‘Rigging for Games’ organized by Media and Entertainment Skill Council. New Delhi.
- Moderated a panel discussion on ‘Designing Humane Engineering Solutions’ organized by Asian Institute of Design under AIDED learning platform, Bangalore.
- Conducted a webinar on ‘Designing Packages’ organized by Asian Institute of Design, Bangalore.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘Animation and Gaming’ organized by Delhi public school, Bangalore
- Participated in Two-day conference on International conference on ‘Innovative Practices and Strategies in Commerce, Management and Computer Application in Current Global Scenario’ on 02nd and 3rd April 2019 organized by Dayanand Sagar College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
- Conducted a workshop on ‘VFX Industry’ to the faculty members organized by, Maya Entertainment Limited.
- Participated as a Jury for 3D Game art in India Skills – 2019, National level organized in New Delhi by Government of India.
- Participated as a Jury for 3D Game art in India Skills – 2018, State level organized in Bangalore by Government of India.
- One year teaching experience in Engineering college.
- Worked as Block Project Coordinator at ICDS office.
- Multimedia,automatic sensor projects
- Analysis of Sensitization vector input on propagation delay of CMOS circuits.
- Prepaid Electricity Billing System using Smart Card.
- Solar Panel Based Charger and Small LED Lamp.